ss_blog_claim=6d539eb724f5bfc0336f5c7ab9fdc177

Friday, October 31, 2008

Plant Tycoon







I first played Plant Tycoon when I downloaded this application for my Palm. Although I admit I was bored to death when I started playing it, I found out eventually that Plant Tycoon was a not your typical simulation game. This gardening sim allows you to take care, raise and breed plants while allowing you to experiment and discover more expensive breeds which you can keep or sell.

The game's objective is to breed plants until the Six Magic Plants of Isola (four in the original game) are found. Using limited resources, you have to work your way into becoming a top plant breeder and tycoon with the upgrades and resources available to you. The desktop (PC and Mac) version of the game offers more features not available to the original games made for handheld PDA users. More information is available from the official website.

No comments: