ss_blog_claim=6d539eb724f5bfc0336f5c7ab9fdc177

Monday, October 6, 2014

Back to Blogging

I have, over the past several years, have disappeared from the blogosphere only to return again.

I don't really like to make promises anymore. I have told several of my viewers that I'd be consistently blogging again, only to fall short of fulfilling that promise because of things beyond my control. I don't have the time I used to have, and with my new role, I am finding less time even for myself.

I have also stopped regularly watching TV shows for some reason. True, I download episodes, but I have lost the interest to religiously wait for daily or weekly episodes; I watch them all in one go, if possible. But I'd be a hypocrite to say I no longer watch TV. I am an avid fan of Game of Thrones and Modern Family. Oh yes, Glee, but not as much as before.

In my spare time, I sleep and eat. And play The Sims 3. I have played this game since the first one came out in 2000. Yes, I have not upgraded to the latest release because of the bad reviews from the gaming community. A lot of the fans of the game felt bad with the changes made to the system, but many of the features were welcomed anyway. That gave me a good idea. I'll post some screenshots of my Sims character.

And then, there's Diablo 3. Yes, it is hack-and-slash, but there's that sense of fulfillment one gets when he is able to mortally inflict damage on his enemies, more so, the big bosses at the end of every act. Thanks to Diablo 3, I researched the backstories of the prime evils and how the mythology of the game actually reflects many Near Eastern references.

But yeah, I will be posting more often.

No comments: