ss_blog_claim=6d539eb724f5bfc0336f5c7ab9fdc177

Monday, June 30, 2008

Pinoy Idol Says Thank You to Mae



The second gala night ended the hope of another Pinoy Idol finalist to be proclaimed as the first winner in the top-rating reality contest. Mae Flores bid farewell to Pinoy Idol Sunday night.

Mae sang a Tina Arena song, If I Didn't Love You, Saturday night. While she got mixed reviews from the judges, it seemed as if the viewers agreed with judge Wyngard Tracy who didn't like her performance that night.

She was joined by Toffer Rei and Warren Antig in the bottom three. Toffer Rei did a cover of the song, Changes In My Life, while Warren Antig sang You Give Love A Bad Name.

Downloads (Live version):

Warren Antig - You Give Love A Bad Name

Penelope - So Sick


Daryl Celis - Basta't Kasama Kita


Jay Ann Bautista - Whine Up

Mae Flores - If I Didn't Love You

Toffer Rei - Changes In My Life

Gretchen Espina - A House Is Not A Home

Robby Navarro - Someone That I Used To Love

Kid Camaya - I'll Never Love This Way Again

Ram Chaves - Banal Na Aso


Sue Ellen - In The End

No comments: