ss_blog_claim=6d539eb724f5bfc0336f5c7ab9fdc177

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy and Frustrated



I know my blogger friends have been visiting this site for days and, after finding no updates, fail to visit again.
I'm sorry. I have been so busy lately that I have not found the time to update my blog. But being busy is just one of the reasons why I have not been posting lately. The top: Google has apparently rank-spanked me. For almost 6 months--my blog is turning 6 months this Thursday--I have yet to receive a rank from Google.

But enough of the frustrations already. I decided to post again this week. I have a lot of topics to blog about for my avid readers, from entertainment to travel to food.


By the way, I thank you so much,
ZhoeWynz for nominating my blog for the Creative Blogger award!

No comments: