ss_blog_claim=6d539eb724f5bfc0336f5c7ab9fdc177

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Linx Exchanges



Thanks to everyone who added my second blog to their blogroll. I really, really appreciate your kindness.

I am sorry for not being able to visit your blogs recently. The fact is I have been so darn busy these past few days so I have not been able to bloghop. But guess what? My blogroll here and my blogroll in The Avatar Temple is exactly the same, so please return the favor and add up my second blog to your blogroll if you have not yet done so!

I promise to hop tomorrow and maybe put some considerable space for your comments about the American Idol Finalé. Whoa, that will definitely be something to look forward to! My vote for the win, is David Cook. Who's yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i would like to do link exchange with you. i have added yours into my blogroll, do you mind to add mine to yours as Lamberry.

cheers!